Valve ControlIndustrial Grade
Stainless Steel Single or Double Acting
The PMV P-1700 series is specially designed for use in corrosive or high temperature environments with all external parts made from stainless steel. Internal parts are made from stainless steel on models P-1700 and 1720, and from aluminum on models P-1710 and P-1730.
The models P-1720 and P-1730 are high air delivery models. The P-1700 series is designed for double acting applications but can easily be used for single acting applications by plugging one port. A PMV I/P converter in a stainless steel field housing which easily mounts on top of P-1700 series is available.
- Connections 1/8" NPT
- Hysteresis 0,5%
- Linearity 0.5%
- Repeatability 0.5%
- Sensitivity 0.3%
- Input signal 0,2 - 1 kPa, 3-15 Psi (6-30 Psi optional)
- Supply pressure Max 1 MPa (150 Psi)
- Temperature range standard -40°C to +90°C (-40 to +194°F)
- Weight P-1700, P-1720 3,4 kg (6.54 lbs)
- Weight P-1710, P-1730 3,1 kg ( 5.96 lbs)