Single & Double Acting
The foundation of the PMV Valve Control System is the PMV P5 pneumatic positioner. Performance of this unit has been enhanced with the special high gain/high capacity spool valve assembly providing very quick and accurate actuator/valve response. For single or double acting application, this new modular design allows for the simple addition of I/P converters and/or a feedback unit with a variety of feedback options.
Other features include:
- Gauge ports, stainless steel cam with a simple cam locking device, tapped exhaust port for venting of supply media, external zero adjustment, completely sealed cover.
- Input signal: 20 –100 kPa/3–15 Psi (6–30 Psi option)
- Linearity: < 0.5%*
- Hysteresis: < 0.5%*
- Repeatability: < 0.5%*
- Position sensivity None
- Supply pressure effect Max. 1MPa/150Psi
- Temperature range –20°C to +85°C/(–4°F to +185°F)
- Low temp option –40°C to +85°C/(–40°F to +185°F)
- Connector threads 1/4” NPT or G (BSP)
- Gauge threads 1/8” NPT or G (BSP)
- Weight 1.1 kg/2.4 lbs
- Housing Die cast aluminum
- Surface treatment ED Epoxy paint, black
- Fasteners A2/A4 Stainless
- Ingress protection IP 66/NEMA 4 ATEX ll 1 G
BrochurePositioner - EP5 Fail Freeze
Engineering SpecificationsP5 EP5 Step Drawing
P5 EP5 Step DrawingDownload the File.